8/13/09

Sunshine and Sno-Caps...?

Today I figured out that in MatLab I had plotted the linear data again *sign*. So I tried to fix the data to make it log and I messed up some stuff but luckily Paul was close by to aid. We spent a total of nearly 4 hours working on making RANSAC more robust...and it finally worked!!! So I went up for a meeting at 5:03...well Jake was there...no one else was. A few people had gone to Darien Lake for the day and Emma was gone. So I went and visited with Dr. Robinson to show him my lovely graphs...they didn't pass so it turns out that he wants me to try to weight the lines instead for a more accurate trend line. So back to the drawing board...I think I can get RANSAC to work or at least improve my results so that is what I'm going to start with tomorrow...I'm determined that these long hours of labor will not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment